Return & Warranty Information for ALL PRODUCTS:
1. If you wish to return goods, you should notify ukbigbuy.com of your intention to do so within 14 days of you receiving the product.
You must contact the ukbigbuy.com Customer Services Team in order to initiate any return.
WAYS TO CONTACT US:
- Use the Return Form on our Website (under My Account Section) at the bottom/footer of any page
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone us on 0121 454 7589
- Speak to one of our team on the Live Chat Service, normally available 10am to 9pm and 7 Days a Week (limited availability during some weekends and the Xmas + New Year holiday period)
Our normal operating hours are Monday - Friday 10.00am - 5.00pm (normal office hours will differ due to COVID-19 restrictions)
2. In order to help facilitate the return of your unwanted item, you must email or use the Return Form on our website and receive confirmation reply for the return being authorised from the Customer Services Team at ukbigbuy.com, which is vital to the returns process, as without this confirmation your return will not be accepted.
3. As you can appreciate, we would request that all goods be returned in an ‘as new, not damaged’ condition complete with packaging and all accessories.
Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you, including any delivery costs. We will usually refund you in the same method of payment you paid for the goods, and a Re-Stock Fee of £9.95 per item in the order will be deducted from your refund amount.
3.1. Unfortunately, goods which do not comply with this condition, may be subject to a consequential loss cost which is highlighted in more detail in section 4 of this policy.
4. Upon receipt of the returned product, ukbigbuy.com shall inspect the item to confirm that it is unused and undamaged, and in the original packaging.
4.1. If you return an item that is used, damaged, not in the original packaging or otherwise not “as new”, then ukbigbuy.com shall not issue a full refund to the customer, and will ONLY refund the purchase price minus the costs of remedying the damage the item has sustained. In the case of where the cost of repair exceeds the actual cost of the item, this item will be deemed a “TOTAL LOSS” and no refund will be furnished to the customer.
Any damage incurred by improper usage, negligence or alterations will void your warranty. All Swegways are tested by our suppliers for quality and workmanship before shipping.
5. In the unlikely event that your item arrives faulty or damaged in transit; we will happily exchange this for a replacement item, or issue you with a full refund/credit, as long as you have contacted us WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
12 Month WARRANTY
Owing to the nature of the Swegway/Hoverboard/Hoverkarts/Hoverbike itself, we at ukbigbuy.com are acutely aware that these items will require technical attention at some point during the time they are in your possession. Accordingly, we are pleased to provide you with a 12-month Warranty (from date of purchase) to protect you and allow you to protect your board.
We are confident that the warranty we provide is of a standard that even the manufacturers cannot compete with!
We are 100% focused on the following:
- You enjoying your product!
- You being able to rely on our stellar customer service;
- We also want you to feel secure in the knowledge that even though many companies will just be interested in getting you to buy their items, we at ukbigbuy want you to rest easy in the knowledge that our aftercare service is there to take care of you and your board, long after you have made your purchase!
What is covered under warranty?
- Electrical malfunctions
- Manufacturing faults relating to the casing, chassis and wheels (does not include general wear and tear and damage caused by impact or dropping or water/liquid)
What is not covered?
- General wear and tear
- Scratching to the outer casing
- Damage to the hardware, electronics or casing caused by impact
- Damage to the hardware, electronics or casing caused by dropping the board
- Any damage caused by collision or accident during use
- Damage to the hardware, electronics by water / liquid.
- Battery Pack in the swegway/hoverboard, that has not been used and charged on a regular weekly basis, after 3 months from date of order.
- Hoverkart Straps or Front steering "off road" wheel.
Limitation of Liability:
- In no event shall ukbigbuy be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages or liabilities (including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of product, or any other consequential or incidental loss) in connection with the purchase, use, or operation of the product. Ukbigbuy is not liable for property damage, personal injury, or death.