ZIMX Scooters : ZX TRACK Dirt Scooter
The ZIMX 'Dirt' Scooter takes stunt scooter riding to the next level! Boasting a solid construction the ‘Dirt’ is a completely different animal from your regular freestyle street scooter.
The ZIMX ‘Dirt’ comes with sturdy handle bars with large rubber grips for superior traction during a tricky downhill run. The bar grips are locked securely in place with grip locks to prevent slippage from all the jarring impacts of off road riding. The hardy aluminium deck is designed to take the punishment of flying rocks and gravel on dirt tracks and the stainless steel rear brake is built to offer you durable and reliable stopping power in the most unforgiving of off road conditions.
With 200 x 50mm front and rear, pneumatic rubber tyres, supported on hardy aluminium core wheels (3 piece hubs) you can perform an array of huge airs and high impact manoeuvres with zero qualms. The ZIMX 'Dirt' never compromises on durability, performance or style, giving you a reliable and sturdy journey as you explore the adrenaline charged world of all-terrain and downhill scooter riding.
Total Product Weight: 6.7kg
Spec and sizing details in pictures
- No terrain is off limits - Off road dirt scooter with ultra-strong but light full chromoly bars and aluminium deck is great for all terrains including dirt, grass, rough ground and trails
- Tyres designed for off-road terrain - 200 x 50mm off-road pneumatic tyres with 3-piece aluminium metal hubs are durable and maintain a strong grip, perfect for tackling tough terrain
- Tackle dirt like a pro - Max grip bar grips with locks and triple stack threaded headset is ideal for staying in full control whilst manoeuvring around the track
- High quality spec – Scooter is made with high quality components such as stainless-steel rear brakes for extra stopping power (even on dirt!) and tubular BMX style forks made specifically for tacking dirt
- Durable and built to last - built and tested for durability, performance and style on any terrain! Suitable for kids age 12+ to adult. Max. weight 100kg
COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING PACKAGE BELOW
- Free UK Shipping
- User Manual
- UK Customer Support
- Protective equipment (helmet, knee pads and elbow pads) should be worn, not to be used in traffic
APPROPRIATE PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES AND CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT.
***All sizes / weights are approximate***